Sunday, August 2, 2009

bang your head

man, like when's the last time i updated ma blog haha so hey guys, its me.
its 3 in the mornin, and i have to finish downloading a hell lot of songs which my friend ask me to do. um but first i would like to scream out to Aqilah, hopefully she hears it haha "I LOVEE YOUU!! oh-so-much :D" yea that should do it :)

hm, i hate Sundays. Sundays to me, is like the day where i have to go far far away from people i love by the end of the day, which totally sucks. and guess what..its already Sunday =..=

alot has change since the day i had to leave DU, some of the changes really made me happy while others not so. sometimes i feel like skipping my new school and go back to DU just to set things straight, but that is something I'm not capable of.

hmm what else, oh yea i just finished reading slash's autobiography. it's fuckin awsome i tell yah, drugs..sex and most importantly rock n roll..and maybe more drugs haha

yea so i guess thats it for now, i'll try my best to update my blog from time to time. yea so thanks for listening, bye

No comments: